Tuesday, February 26, 2013

on .. my new blog

Why am I blogging again? I have no fucking clue. All I know is that there is a ton of stuff that rumbles around in my head on any given day and I do not currently have an outlet to get it out. I doubt very many people will have an interest in what I have to share but I'm going to share it none-the-less. I have connected this account to my Facebook and to my Twitter so if you have clicked a link from either of those .. just run away before it gets too serious.

For those of you who found me another way, my name's Jamie. I'm 39 (nearly) and live in Akron, Ohio. I am a passionate, intense, fun loving, "catch your breath moment" seeking, gay man. I am a druid (neopagan/reformed), spiritualist, hedonist, humanist leaning poly-agnostic.

I have no specific goals or direction for this blog, it's just going to be about my life and whatever else comes tumbling out. Expect posts about friends and the places I visit, my work like, my religion, and deep, hard to follow posts about life, the universe, and everythang. 

Feel free to leave comments, here or at the facebook and twitter accounts above. 

Until Then and Always
~ Jamie 

No comments:

Post a Comment